Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Christian Posta <ch...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/04 19:24:23 UTC

Re: overhead of delayed messages? what data structure does it use? would 1M kill it?

Could you use a throttling EIP?
http://camel.apache.org/throttler.html

Delayed messages are handled by ActiveMQ scheduling plugin:
http://activemq.apache.org/delay-and-schedule-message-delivery.html

--
*Christian Posta*
http://www.christianposta.com/blog