Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Andy Engle <st...@andyengle.com> on 2004/03/01 17:24:27 UTC

RE: [OT] MacOS X Java/Struts development (was RE: [OT] Maven (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts 1.2.0 Test Build available))

"Nguyen, Hien" <hi...@gs.com> wrote:

> I'm using Panther (OS X 10.3) with Eclipse, tomcat, mySQL and things
> are working perfectly fine.  The latest JDK on OS X is 1.4.2.

Same here.  I like it all pretty well, but the only minor drawback is
that sometimes I think the Eclipse interface in OS X is a little
clunky.  But that's just with Eclipse -- you might find that other IDEs
aren't that way.  All the other great features of OS X definitely make
up for it though.

I don't see how you could go wrong with getting rid of your Windoze
setup.  And after how many hours I spent in a failed effort yesterday
trying to simply *install* XP on my in-laws computer, I'd encourage you
to!  I have no plans of ever going back to the Windoze world -- enough
of that pathetic junk is enough.

Feeling Like I Just Started Another OS Shouting Match,
Andy

Re: [OT] MacOS X Java/Struts development (was RE: [OT] Maven (was Re: [ANNOUNCE] Struts 1.2.0 Test Build available))

Posted by Tarik El Berrak <ta...@travelsoft.fr>.
hi
excuse me, can you tell me can i unsubscribe from this mailig list
thanks a lot