Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ryan Owens <ry...@infoether.com> on 2004/02/11 16:45:07 UTC

PMD Report processing 0 files.

I'm running HEAD for maven and maven-plugins.
PMD is currently processing 0 files, I've tried both with and without
custom rulesets.
It almost seems like PMD isn't finding any files to report on, but the
checkstyle report, javadoc and xref all work fine.

These reports used to work. Am I missing a property somewhere or did
something else change recently that I'm missing?

Thanks!

Re: PMD Report processing 0 files.

Posted by kimbuba <ki...@yahoo.it>.
Hello Emmanuel.
I tried from the official binary release.
Are any fix?

thnx

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

implementing hibernate properly

Posted by thorsten maus <ma...@pirack.com>.
my multiproject is capable of creating
jboss-related settings
wars
ejb-jars
common-jar

i would now integrate hibernate properly .. and im not quite shure how
to do this the easyest way ..

by now .. i have my hibernate source in the common package, as the bean
classes need to be used throughout the application
the xdoclet:hibernatedoclet properly creates my jboss-service.xml files
and stores it in target/ejbdoclet/hibernatedoclet ...

well .. so far so good ..

looks like all i need todo is to drop the jboss-service.xml into the to
be create jar-archive in META-INF ..

is this all ???

anyone a sample for this ??

Posted by kimbuba <ki...@yahoo.it>.