Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/01 10:09:29 UTC

[EVENTS] European Events coming up

Hi folks,

Couple events are coming up in Europe:

-Geneva Meetup, May 14th: http://www.meetup.com/Geneva-CloudStack-User-Group/

-Linux Tag, Berlin, May 22-25. There will be a CloudStack booth and I will give a talk on CloudStack and Big Data: http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/

-Bucarest Java User Group, May 30th, I will give a talk on CloudStack and Big Data

-Open Cloud Day, Zurich, June 11th. I will give a talk on the Open Cloud in Apache Software Foundation: http://www.ch-open.ch/index.php?id=1034

-Build a Cloud Day Paris, June 19th: http://bacdparis.eventbrite.com

I hope to see you at one of those events,

Cheers,

-Sebastien

Re: [EVENTS] European Events coming up

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.
Not all of them as some just got confirmed yesterday.

-Sebastien

Posted by Joe Brockmeier <jz...@zonker.net>.
Hi Sebastien,

Have you put these in the weekly news + added to Lanyrd?

Thanks!

Joe

On Wed, May 1, 2013, at 03:09 AM, Sebastien Goasguen wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Couple events are coming up in Europe:
>
> -Geneva Meetup, May 14th:
> http://www.meetup.com/Geneva-CloudStack-User-Group/
>
> -Linux Tag, Berlin, May 22-25. There will be a CloudStack booth and I
> will give a talk on CloudStack and Big Data:
> http://www.linuxtag.org/2013/
>
> -Bucarest Java User Group, May 30th, I will give a talk on CloudStack and
> Big Data
>
> -Open Cloud Day, Zurich, June 11th. I will give a talk on the Open Cloud
> in Apache Software Foundation: http://www.ch-open.ch/index.php?id=1034
>
> -Build a Cloud Day Paris, June 19th: http://bacdparis.eventbrite.com
>
> I hope to see you at one of those events,
>
> Cheers,
>
> -Sebastien

Best,

jzb