Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by Natu Lauchande <nl...@gmail.com> on 2016/11/30 12:31:14 UTC

PredictionIO Bulk Prediction API

Hi guys,

I am currently working on a text prediction engine based on
https://github.com/apache/incubator-predictionio-template-text-classifier .

I have in the order of millions of observations to train and classify . I
have noticed a bulk import data api . I wonder if there is a Bulk
Prediction API out there or a work around .

Thanks,
Natu

Re: PredictionIO Bulk Prediction API

Posted by Akshay Jain <ji...@gmail.com>.
You can modify the query server and predict part of algorithm to take a
list of text instead of a single text and then return the a list of result.
It can be used as a workaround without modifying the predictionio framework.

--

*Akshay Jain*