Posted to java-user@lucene.apache.org by Vitaly Funstein <vf...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/21 05:26:57 UTC

ReferenceManager.maybeRefreshBlocking() should not be declared throwing InterruptedException

This probably belongs in the JIRA, and is related to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LUCENE-4025, but
java.util.Lock.lock() doesn't throw anything. I believe the author of the
change originally meant to use lockInterruptibly() inside but forgot to
adjust the method sig after changing it back to lock().

RE: ReferenceManager.maybeRefreshBlocking() should not be declared throwing InterruptedException

Posted by Steven A Rowe <sa...@syr.edu>.
Hi Vitaly,

Info here should help you set up snapshot dependencies:

http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/NightlyBuilds

Steve

Posted by Vitaly Funstein <vf...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Michael McCandless <lu...@mikemccandless.com>.