Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/07/01 02:15:07 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC, I am pleased to announce that Esteban
Gutierrez has accepted the PMC's invitation to become a committer on the
project. We appreciate all of Esteban's generous contributions thus far and
look forward to his continued involvement.

Congratulations and welcome, Esteban!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

RE: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Good stuff Esteban!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
Thank you very much everyone for the warm welcome!

cheers,
Esteban.

--
Cloudera, Inc.

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Esteban!!

-Mikhail

On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:52 AM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Congratulations Esteban!
>
> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 8:34 AM, Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Welcome aboard, Esteban.
>>
>> On Wed, Jul 1, 2015 at 3:45 PM, Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com> wrote:
>>

>> > Congrats Esteban..!! :)

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Esteban!

Posted by Nicolas Liochon <nk...@gmail.com>.
Welcome aboard, Esteban.

Posted by Pankaj kr <pa...@huawei.com>.
Congrats Esteban..!! :)

Posted by ramkrishna vasudevan <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Anoop John <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Malaska <te...@cloudera.com>.
Wow great job Esteban.  Wow

Posted by "rajeshbabu@apache.org" <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Esteban!

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Hear hear !

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.
I will do, Lars :)

thanks!
esteban.

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Excellent Esteban,
St.Ack

Posted by liushaohui <li...@xiaomi.com>.
Congrats, Esteban~

Posted by Jimmy Xiang <jx...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats!!

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@apache.org>.
Congratz.

Enis

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jerry He <je...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Esteban!

Posted by Jesse Yates <je...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome!

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.
congrats Esteban!

--
Sean

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New HBase committer Esteban Gutierrez

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Esteban.

Posted by Andrey Stepachev <oc...@gmail.com>.
Well done Esteban!