Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Christoph Schachinger <ch...@armstrongconsulting.net> on 2015/06/26 16:07:40 UTC

RestDSL and QueryParameters

Hi,

I’m currently evaluating the RestDSL, and I do not see any handling for query parameters. Just like I can define my in- and out-coming types I would have expected to find something similar to define the (optional) parameters of the querystring so that i.e. swagger could read and automatically document them.

Am I missing something or is that not handled (yet)?

br
Christoph

Re: RestDSL and QueryParameters

Posted by Andrew Block <an...@gmail.com>.
An improvement documented in CAMEL-7936 describes the exact situation you describe. Work is on the way for support of this feature

Query parameters are available as header values so they can be used in your route currently, so the declaration of header values functionality should be in there soon.

- Andy

--
Andrew Block