Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2010/05/31 19:35:33 UTC

Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest - Nominate Your Favorite!

Hello all,

All new Apache Shiro logo designs for the 99designs.com contest have
been submitted and it is now closed.  By 99designs.com rules, we have
only 1 week and 2 days to award the prize to the winner, so the time
format for selecting the winner will need to be as follows:

Round 1:  3 days to accept nominations for your favorite.  Please
nominate no more than 2 to keep the number of nominations to a
manageable size.  The top 5 most-nominated designs will move to Round
2.

Round 2: 3 days vote to reduce the choices down to the final 2 designs.

Round 3. 3 days vote to choose one of the two final designs.

At the end of Round 3, the logo with the most votes wins!

Please nominate your initial favorite(s) (up to 2 please) in this
email thread, listed by design number.  Please limit your replies in
this thread to nominations only and open a new thread if you'd like to
discuss anything else.

Thanks!

Les

P.S. We know that most logos do not explicitly have the name "Apache"
in them.  This is ok - we will work with the winning designer to
ensure that the Apache name is explicitly included in the final logo
deliverable.

Re: [SPAM] - Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest - Nominate Your Favorite! - Bayesian Filter detected spam

Posted by Gavin Hogan <GH...@commercehub.com>.
I like......

#153 - I like that it suggests modularity
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/153

and

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/52

From:
"Alan O'Leary" <al...@gmail.com>
To:
shiro-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc:
shiro-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date:
06/01/2010 07:34 AM
Subject:
[SPAM] - Re: Apache Shiro Logo Design Contest - Nominate Your Favorite! -
Bayesian Filter detected spam

Here are mine in decending order:

292<
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292

***
309<
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/309

**
278<
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/278

*

Regards
-Alan

Posted by Gavin Hogan <GH...@commercehub.com>.
I like......

#153 - I like that it suggests modularity
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/153

and

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/52

From:
"Alan O'Leary" <al...@gmail.com>
To:
shiro-user@incubator.apache.org
Cc:
shiro-dev@incubator.apache.org
Date:
06/01/2010 07:34 AM
Subject:

Posted by Alan O'Leary <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com>.
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/274
http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/283
<http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/283>
Alex Salazar
571-276-7777
alex@alexsalazar.com

Posted by Kalle Korhonen <ka...@gmail.com>.
#298 http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/298
#281 http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/281

Kalle

Posted by Tauren Mills <ta...@tauren.com>.
I mostly like the choices so far, but to add a little more variety to
the next round, I nominate:

#122: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/122
#97: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/97

However, I reserve the right to change my opinion next round! ;)

Tauren

Posted by Tauren Mills <ta...@tauren.com>.

#122: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/122
#97: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/97

Posted by Jean-Cédric Desrochers <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andreas Prieß <ap...@metaphysis.net>.
I like:

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/29

http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/161

Andreas

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
I might as well kick it off :)  Here are my nominations:

#292: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292

#113: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/113

Posted by Jean-Cédric Desrochers <jc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
I might as well kick it off :)  Here are my nominations:

#292: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/292

#113: http://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/amazing-logo-needed-global-software-project-44769/entries/113

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.