Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Mircea Zahan <mz...@level7.ro> on 2001/10/12 21:41:24 UTC

Can't find in context what I placed in an action

Hello.

This might be trivial to some, but I'm developing a comercial app
and I'm running out of time. So, don't hit me :o)

In the doPerform(RunData, Context) method of an action I place a value
in the context. After this I setup the screen template (in the same action).
In that template I'm trying to use the value placed earlier, but it's missing.

What's the catch?

Thanx a lot,
Mircea.

Re: Can't find in context what I placed in an action

Posted by John McNally <jm...@collab.net>.
you will need to provide some more information, if you expect any help.
Have you determined that the method you mention is being called?  Most
likely it is not.

john mcnally