Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Karl Bahr <kh...@yahoo.de> on 2013/09/23 17:03:22 UTC

Extension "Last Session Multi" and OO 4.0

Hello - good day,

the extension "Last Session Multi" did not work on OO 4.0 for me.

Is this a common issue or is it a problem on my side.

I can install this Extension, but I have no access to it.

In OO 3.4  two buttons "Save session" and "load Session" were installed, but not in 4.0; I can´t see, find them,..

with regards

Re: Extension "Last Session Multi" and OO 4.0

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 23/09/2013 Karl Bahr wrote:
> the extension "Last Session Multi" did not work on OO 4.0 for me.
> Is this a common issue or is it a problem on my side.
> I can install this Extension, but I have no access to it.
> In OO 3.4  two buttons "Save session" and "load Session" were installed, but not in 4.0; I can´t see, find them,..

Do you mean this extension?

http://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/last-session-multi

The compatibility information for the two releases says 3.4 only. You
may try contacting the author (post a comment on the page) and point him to

http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Extensions/Extensions_and_Apache_OpenOffice_4.0

that explains some changes needed for version 4.0.

Regards,
   Andrea.