Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com> on 2021/02/10 14:53:59 UTC

Advanced Network guide

*Hi,*

I needed Advanced networking guide for create Advanced Zone. Than means
network flow.

CT server and public to guest instance. My network diagram like this. My
all server get ip from eth1 is local ip *10.66.0.0/16*

My server have two interface *eth0* and *eth1*.
*My query :* What is network diagram for Advanced zone with *Tag vLAN*.
I have one managed switch.

Please give me any suggestion or tell me my network is ok.

--

*Thanks & Regards.*

Support Admin

Facebook <htps://facebook.com/technologyrss> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website <https://technologyrss.com>

116/1 West Malibagh, D. I. T Road

Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +088 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com <https://technologyrss.com>

Re: Advanced Network guide

Posted by Andrija Panic <an...@gmail.com>.
If you are using, i.e. VLANS 100-300 for your tenant networks (Isolated,
VPC Isolated, or Shared networks) - that means you need to trunk all these
VLANs on all ports connected to your hypervisors - i.e. when hypervisor1
sends a packet tagged with vlan 299, it has to be able to reach
hypervisor2, and the other way around - this way you ensure (after a
hypervisor strips the VLAN ID from the packet) - that VM1 on host1 can
communicate with VM2 on host, if they are on the same tenant network.

That's really all.

On Wed, 10 Feb 2021 at 15:59, Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com>
wrote:

> *Hi,*
>
> I needed Advanced networking guide for create Advanced Zone. Than means
> network flow.
>
> CT server and public to guest instance. My network diagram like this. My
> all server get ip from eth1 is local ip *10.66.0.0/16
> <http://10.66.0.0/16>*
>
> My server have two interface *eth0* and *eth1*.
> *My query :* What is network diagram for Advanced zone with *Tag vLAN*. I
> have one managed switch.
>
> Please give me any suggestion or tell me my network is ok.
>
> --
>
> *Thanks & Regards.*
>
> Support Admin
>
> Facebook | Twitter <https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website