Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de> on 2016/07/13 14:39:49 UTC

Subversion issues

hi all,

commit history and Andrei's last mail indicate severe issues with our repo.
Can someone please contact infra? I've to leave my place now.

Thanks,
O.

Re: Subversion issues

Posted by Oliver Lietz <ap...@oliverlietz.de>.
On Wednesday 13 July 2016 15:06:09 Radu Cotescu wrote:
> Hi Oliver,
>
> I don't think there are any repository issues, in case you were hinting at
> my weird commit: "[maven-release-plugin] prepare release no". It was a
> shell error when I performed the release that I didn't notice but I moved
> the tag in the meantime at
> https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/sling/tags/org.apache.sling.resourceresolve
> r-1.4.14/ .

ok, glad to hear. So a shell error and a misconfigured POM at the same time.

@infra: sorry for the noise

O.

Re: Subversion issues

Posted by Radu Cotescu <ra...@apache.org>.