Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Kasun Indrasiri <ka...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/11 07:04:01 UTC

Preserving CDATA sections when using AXIOM

Hi,

How can we preserve CDATA sections when using Axiom to parse an XML Document
?

regards,

--
Kasun Indrasiri

RE: Preserving CDATA sections when using AXIOM

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Andreas is correct

I am writing CDATA text with a Program which manipulates up to 1000 different AXIOM elements
are you discovering any specific issues with setText?

Martin Gainty

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
Andreas is correct

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.