Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Kermit Griffen <Ke...@hotmail.com> on 1998/12/27 22:50:39 UTC

general/3593: Read this!

>Number:         3593
>Category:       general
>Synopsis:       Read this!
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
Hey,
I just read your whole documentation and it took for EVER! and i download the program and I couldn't make heads or tales on it!
1)What the hell does it do? Is a password program or what?
2)How do u use it?

I couldn't make HEADS or TAILS of that documentatio and I know ALOT about computers.

Isn't there anyway you could make it a bit more user friendly? I'm trying to make a password protected page on my Homepage and i keep getting the error
ServerRoot must be a valid dir.

What the hell does that mean? I put the dir of my homepage..
I even changed to be on my h/d an then i get ServerName is wrong.

Please send me an example or something that can help
Thanks
Kermit
>How-To-Repeat:

>Fix: