Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com> on 2007/05/24 17:01:59 UTC

wiki pages with external links

a situation has come up on another apache project regarding the addition
of external links to a wiki page (I gather the real issue is a
page-update conflict between competitors).

Committers can subscribe to infrastructure@apache.org to get the full story.

Derby has two pages that we welcome anyone to update with pointers to
external resources:

http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/WorkingWithDerby
http://wiki.apache.org/db-derby/UsesOfDerby

How about if we simply add a disclaimer to the top of each page along
the lines of:

The Apache Derby project encourages the community to add links to this
page, but does not endorse or warrant that external link.

are there suggestions for better wording?

thanks,

 -jean

Re: wiki pages with external links

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.