Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by TearsOfAllah <pa...@yahoo.com> on 2009/10/30 09:22:02 UTC

Building IMAP support in james failed

Hi,

I want to support IMAP protocol in James version-2.3.2, but I'm failing to
build IMAP support in it. I've downloaded the latest ant version, and stored
all the files and directories from  Imapserver-function:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/imapserver-function/  in
ant home directory as it is, but while starting build.xml file from ant with
command: ant -f build.xml from command prompt, I'm getting an error:

c:\apache-ant-1.7.1\build.xml:23: Cannot find
../build-tools/function-build.xml imported from c:\apache-ant-1.7.1\build

What's wrong I'm doing? How to build IMAP support in James?

Re: Building IMAP support in james failed

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Correct.

Hopefully the first milestone should be out soon.

Bye,
Norman

Posted by TearsOfAllah <pa...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by TearsOfAllah <pa...@yahoo.com>.

Norman Maurer-3 wrote:

> Hi,
>
> you can't build imap support into James 2.3.2. IMAP is only workin
> with the current development version. If you want to use IMAP you have
> to use the "complete" development version..
>
> Bye,
> Norman
>

> 2009/10/30 TearsOfAllah <pa...@yahoo.com>:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I want to support IMAP protocol in James version-2.3.2, but I'm failing
>> build IMAP support in it. I've downloaded the latest ant version, and
>> stored
>> all the files and directories from  Imapserver-function:
>> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/james/server/trunk/imapserver-function/
>>  in
>> ant home directory as it is, but while starting build.xml file from ant
>> with
>> command: ant -f build.xml from command prompt, I'm getting an error:
>>
>> c:\apache-ant-1.7.1\build.xml:23: Cannot find
>> ../build-tools/function-build.xml imported from c:\apache-ant-1.7.1\build
>>

>> What's wrong I'm doing? How to build IMAP support in James?
>> --

Thanks for quick reply. Could you tell me how can I use that?

Re: Building IMAP support in james failed

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@apache.org>.
Hi,