Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com> on 2019/08/16 16:28:13 UTC

AMC's Code Storming session during the summit hackathon

I've been having some private chat conversations about various ATS topics
which aren't suitable for a presentation. Instead I'd like to have a time
set aside during the hackathon to discuss these in a larger group.

One topic is Layer 7 Routing - Sudheer is doing work in this area as well
the Layer 7 Routing Working Group and I'd like to move toward a better
consensus on what the long range plans and goals are. This also intersects
with the Transaction Box work.

A discussion on outbound sessions, hooks, data, and overrides would be
useful, although that might blend in to the Layer 7 discussion.

I would also like to be available to answer questions about Transaction Box
as a separate thing.

I want to clear my goal here is to coordinate and take notes, I will not
have any presentations / slides that weren't already shown at the main
summit. I'd like to provide advance notice so all interested parties can
attend, rather than hoping we "get lucky" in who happens to be hanging
around.

If there's any interest, I'll provide some definite times. If there's some
other topic you'd like to have discuss with me in a group setting, speak up!

Re: AMC's Code Storming session during the summit hackathon

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com>.
Woops, I need to add that we will be discussing outbound session handling
and hooks too.

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@verizonmedia.com>.