Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Cam Bazz <ca...@gmail.com> on 2011/07/12 15:21:12 UTC

http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-1.2

Hello,

I got my development environment up, with eclipse and provided ant script.

Is there a 1.3 version of this document? Or are there any bare changes
that I should apply to.

I will just test building the recommended plugin as written in the
document, and post back the results.

By the way, what is the ext-parse plugin? and how is it used?

Best Regards,
C.B.

Re: http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/WritingPluginExample-1.2

Posted by Markus Jelsma <ma...@openindex.io>.
The tutorial should apply to >= 1.2 version. The ext-parse plugin is a plugin
that, iirc, can call an external program to do the parsing such as some
binary.

--
Markus Jelsma - CTO - Openindex
http://www.linkedin.com/in/markus17