Posted to zeta-dev@incubator.apache.org by Maxime Thomas <ma...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/31 13:15:56 UTC

Re: [zeta-dev] Incubation of new components, was Re: [zeta-dev] Welcome Apache Zeta Components - SVN up and running :)

It could also be a good opportunity to get some working code (not
necessarily responding to zc standards) from people or companies who want to
share.
The component it self can be an aggregate of all those peaces of code.

Max