Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Grace <hy...@hanmail.net> on 2014/07/16 12:21:45 UTC

Problem about failing maven intall

Hello.
I was faced with some problem when I was executing maven install goal.
I added one dependency in pom.xml and then executed mvn install command.
Some error came up during build.

Using connector WagonRepositoryConnector with priority 0.0 for
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 via [my proxy server port:port]
Downloading:
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/webjars/jquery-ui/1.10.4/jquery-ui-1.10.4.pom

As a reslut, jquery-ui-1.10.4.pom.lastUpdated remained at
[.m2/repository/org/webjars/jquery-ui/1.10.4/] folder.
Personally I thought the reason was proxy setting for the first time.
But I checked there was no problem in proxy setting.
both setting.xml of maven installed folder and setting.xml of
{user.home}/.m2
I executed wget command a url to download .pom file from maven cental
repository.
(wget
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/webjars/jquery-ui/1.10.4/jquery-ui-1.10.4.pom)
and it worked well.
Please refer below logs and answer how I solve this error.
(I'm using apache-maven-3.2.1, jdk1.7.0_51)

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project doc-api: Could not resolve
dependencies for project com.coolots:doc-api:war:0.0.1: Failed to collect
dependencies at org.webjars:jquery:jar:2.1.1: Failed to read artifact
descriptor for org.webjars:jquery:jar:2.1.1: Could not transfer artifact
org.webjars:jquery:pom:2.1.1 from/to central
(http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2): TransferFailedException:
ClientProtocolException: The server failed to respond with a valid HTTP
response -> [Help 1]