Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/18 08:13:14 UTC

transifex

People,
Are we still using the transifex service nowadays? A request to edit came
through, but as far as I know we only use github for localisation strings
nowadays, do we?

--
Daan

Re: transifex

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
Daan,

I think it's not used now but if you know how to configure transifex with CloudStack's new translation file/format [1], let's enable and use it.

[1] https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/tree/main/ui/public/locales

Regards.