Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Zenon Panoussis <or...@provocation.net> on 2020/04/03 22:35:42 UTC

Moodle plugin installation

Hello

I just (uninstalled and re-)installed the moodle OM plugin from
github (commit 98c2a87). As it should, moodle came up with the
plugin configuration page "New settings - OpenMeetings". There,
the "Click to enter text" link for the OM admin user password
does not work. It simply does not react. Tested on Firefox 68.6.0esr
on linux and Firefox 72.0.1 and 74.0.1 on Windows 10. I'm guessing
some javascript bug.

It could be in the plugin or it could be in moodle itself. Maxim,
please let me know if I should file a bug with moodle.

Cheers,

Re: Moodle plugin installation

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Just have checked:
Moodle 3.8
Fresh plugin built from sources

password is editable
works for me

On Sat, 4 Apr 2020 at 05:36, Zenon Panoussis <or...@provocation.net> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I just (uninstalled and re-)installed the moodle OM plugin from
> github (commit 98c2a87). As it should, moodle came up with the
> plugin configuration page "New settings - OpenMeetings". There,
> the "Click to enter text" link for the OM admin user password
> does not work. It simply does not react. Tested on Firefox 68.6.0esr
> on linux and Firefox 72.0.1 and 74.0.1 on Windows 10. I'm guessing
> some javascript bug.
>
> It could be in the plugin or it could be in moodle itself. Maxim,
> please let me know if I should file a bug with moodle.
>
> Cheers,

Best regards,
Maxim