Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net> on 2003/10/01 00:45:17 UTC

Complex service ids

Is there a specific reason why only simple ids are allowed for services?
Why can't I say <service-point id="xyz.Service"...> and also
<service-point id="abc.Service"...> within the same module?

-Harish

Re: [Jelly] include/import

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
This might be a better post for the user list, but if you post a sample of
your scripts it might be easier to tell what's going on.

I've had good luck with this structure:

file: parent.jelly:

<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core">
 <j:include uri="child.jelly"/>
</j:jelly>

file: child.jelly:

<j:jelly xmlns:j="jelly:core" xmlns:log="jelly:log">
 <log:debug name="mylog">Hello World!</log:debug>
</j:jelly>

but that's with a slightly old version of jelly.  I suspect this should
still work.

The semantics of include vs. import aren't quite the same as the XSLT
notions.  As far as I can tell both include and import are more
functionally equivalent to the <jsp:include/> tag--they'll invoke a
different, stand-alone script.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

[Jelly] include/import

Posted by Tony Pelton <to...@dsrts.com>.
hi,

--
===
"They that can give up essential liberty

Re: [HiveMind] Re: Complex service ids

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I see, not a big deal, I just stumbled upon this and wondered.

Thanks,
Harish

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Christian Essl <ch...@yahoo.de>.