Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Kenny Lerma <ke...@kennylerma.com> on 2018/09/12 15:25:35 UTC

Add me to the list

Hey guys, just trying to get more involved with the development of Royale
and stay informed on the discussions.
Most of my work right now is on SpriteFlexjs as a library for Royale.

Keep up the great work.

Thanks,
Kenny Lerma

Re: Add me to the list

Posted by kennylerma <ke...@kennylerma.com>.
Thanks everyone.  I'm primarily and ActionScript developer and I love what
Royale has accomplished.  I'm hoping I can be helpful here and there.  It
looks like I'm subscribed now.  I've been working on a lot of updates for
SpriteFlexjs, but I'll have to wait for the next release of Royale before I
push my code.  I do believe it will be a key piece as we get closer to 2020.

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/

Re: Add me to the list

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
Hi Kenny so great!

I tried some time in the past to make spriteflexjs "maven" compatible, to
propose integration, but finally my needs was on something like Jewel, I
think this is very needed. A key piece to have as part of the rest of
Royale instead to live alone. So very cool!. I think most of us here will
support you as needed to make this happen :)

Wwe should have all the needed in the web, if, not we must include in! :)

Best
Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira

Re: Add me to the list

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kenny,

Great to hear! :-)

The full list of commands is here:

Harbs

Re: Add me to the list

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kenny,

Good to hear that! :) Good luck with your effort and Welcome!

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki