Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com.INVALID> on 2019/06/22 02:34:22 UTC

[VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Hello Kudu devs!

The Apache Kudu team is happy to announce the second release candidate for
Apache Kudu 1.10.0.

Apache Kudu 1.10.0 is a minor release that offers many improvements and
fixes since the prior release.

This is a source-only release. The artifacts have been staged here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/kudu/1.10.0-RC2/

Java convenience binaries in the form of a Maven repository are staged here:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachekudu-1036/

It is tagged in Git as 1.10.0-RC2 and the corresponding hash is the
following:
https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=kudu.git;a=commit;h=428d175bd954f50aed7a5c23e818630a3b557742

The release notes can be found here:
https://github.com/apache/kudu/blob/branch-1.10.x/docs/release_notes.adoc

The KEYS file to verify the artifact signatures can be found here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/kudu/KEYS

I'd suggest going through the README and the release notes, building Kudu,
and
running the unit tests. Testing out the Maven repo would also be
appreciated.

The vote will run until Tuesday, June 25th at 11:59AM PST. This is a bit
over the suggested 72 hours due to the weekend.

Thank you,
Grant

--
Grant Henke
Software Engineer | Cloudera

答复: 回复: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Posted by helifu <hz...@corp.netease.com>.
-1
* All C++ tests passed in slow mode on Debian8.9 (including debug/release)
except the below one:
  - sentry_authz_provider-test --gtest_filter=TestSentryClientMetrics.Basic:
sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't;
    /mnt/ddb/2/helif/apache/kudu/src/kudu/master/sentry_authz_provider-test.
cc:1415: Failure
    Expected: (2000000) < (hist->histogram()->MaxValue()), actual: 2000000
vs 1998921
* All Java tests passed on Debian8.9 using gradlew;

何李夫
2019-06-27 20:46:19

Posted by helifu <hz...@corp.netease.com>.
Hi all,
I have found the root cause of the failed test case last time in my
environment and have filed a jira: KUDU-2882. This failure doesn't affect
the correctness, so it should be “+1”.

何李夫
2019-07-01 17:38:19

回复: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Posted by 赖迎春 <40...@qq.com>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Posted by Grant Henke <gh...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Posted by Andrew Wong <aw...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Posted by Yao Zhang <tr...@gmail.com>.
+1.
I ran the C++ tests(DEBUG/RELEASE build) on CentOS 7.2. All tests
passed.

Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com.invalid> 于2019年6月26日周三 上午1:15写道:

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kudu 1.10.0-RC2

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.