Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Nidhi malik <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/01 19:25:03 UTC

Http-407 - authentication problem on Nutch -0.8

I am forwading my Nutch-site.xml
 please coorect it

Posted by Susam Pal <su...@gmail.com>.
Your configuration seems fine. Ideally http.agent.url should point to
a page where you describe your crawler, but that shouldn't cause an
error.

If you are facing any problem, please post the relevant logs from
logs/hadoop.log and describe your problem in detail.

Regards,
Susam Pal