Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org> on 2014/02/06 10:56:42 UTC

GSOC2014 for Wicket ?

Hi,

Inspired by the Nutch guys I identified these three tickets as nice to be
made by a GSOC student:

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3341 New design for wicket
site
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-3435 Revamp Wicket Examples
with the new website L&F
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WICKET-599 Add Development Mode
dashboard widget when deployed in development mode

I am not good at all at web design so I will probably never start working
on 3341 and 3435 myself but I'd love to see them implemented and closed!

599 is more technical and I would mentor a student. We just have to specify
what features to implement.

What do you think ?
Should we add the special GSOC14 label to any of them ?

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Re: GSOC2014 for Wicket ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Yes, the ticket is still actual!
But I am not sure about GSoC.
We didn't label it as a ticket that will participate for GSoC before the
program started (I am not sure whether it has started actually) so I am not
sure whether your work will be approved by Google at the end ...

Re: GSOC2014 for Wicket ?

Posted by Vladimir Drozdik <v_...@hotmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: GSOC2014 for Wicket ?

Posted by Martin Funk <ma...@gmail.com>.
Anything, but please don't design by committee.

mf

Re: GSOC2014 for Wicket ?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: GSOC2014 for Wicket ?