Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/17 12:09:40 UTC

[NOTICE] Maven 3.6.3

Hi all,

Starting from Drill 1.18.0 (and current master from commit 20ad3c9 [1]), Drill build will require Maven 3.6.3, otherwise build will fail.
Please make sure you have Maven 3.6.3 installed on your environments.

[1] https://github.com/apache/drill/commit/20ad3c9837e9ada149c246fc7a4ac1fe02de6fe8

Kind regards,
Arina

Re: [NOTICE] Maven 3.6.3

Posted by Arina Ielchiieva <ar...@gmail.com>.
Looks like decision was made to stay on the Maven 3.6.3.
For those who want to follow the discussion, please see Jira and PR:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7708 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DRILL-7708>
https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/2061 <https://github.com/apache/drill/pull/2061>

Kind regards,
Arina