Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ðavîd Låndïs <dl...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/22 18:31:44 UTC

[Axis1.3] Specify Custom WSDL for "?wsdl" URL's

Hello,

My project uses Axis 1.3 with a lot of success currently. One issue is the
WSDL file we use to generate stubs is different from the one that is
auto-generated when you browse to the axis servlet and use the "?wsdl"
notation.

This is because when we generate the WSDL (we generate everything in this
project) we use the 'extraclasses' attribute to specify extra types to
include in the WSDL not reachable from the service implementation class.

I would like to specify in the WSDD file which WSDL file the axis servlet
should display, e.g. not the one that is generated on-the-fly. Is this
possible?? Otherwise the one publicly available will not be usable!!

Thanks,
Dave