Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2002/11/22 20:47:44 UTC

Re: Phoenix no longer reference container

On Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:44, Leo Sutic wrote:
> I therefore propose the following: Phoenix drops the "Avalon
> reference container" part of itself and joins Merlin, Fortress
> and the others as just another container.

Eh? Phoenix has never been a "reference container" and I have specifically
gone out of my way to discourage such terminology (Go back to discussions wrt
to icons where I asked Leo to remove the term). The closer we have had to a
"reference implementation" is ECM and that is going the way of the dodo.

--
Cheers,

Peter Donald