Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Arun C Murthy <ac...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2009/11/25 01:10:11 UTC

Re: Doubts Regarding Capacity Scheduler's Function

(moving to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org)

> I have set that property to a user defined queue Queue1 and now my
> submitted jobs are scheduled to Queue1,but I want to know the
> configuration example to schedule job1 to default ,then job2 to
> Queue2,etc.,

Use one of the several ways to pass the queue name as a config variable:

JobConf j = new JobConf();

j.setQueueName("myqueue");

or cmd line:
hadoop jar myjob.jar -Dmapred.job.queue.name=myqueue <other_args>

Arun

Re: Doubts Regarding Capacity Scheduler's Function

Posted by Abhilaash <ab...@tce.edu>.

Hi,

> JobConf j = new JobConf();
>
> j.setQueueName("myqueue");
>
> or cmd line:
> hadoop jar myjob.jar -Dmapred.job.queue.name=myqueue <other_args>
>
> Arun

Thanks,It works now.

Regards,
Abhilaash.

--
Nothing is impossible because impossible says i'm possible...

This email was sent using TCEMail Service.
Thiagarajar College of Engineering
Madurai-625 015, India