Posted to oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Travis-CI <no...@travis-ci.org> on 2013/01/28 16:37:09 UTC

[Errored] apache/jackrabbit-oak#496 (trunk - 5072d8d)

Build Update for apache/jackrabbit-oak
-------------------------------------

Build: #496

Duration: 29 minutes and 56 seconds
Commit: 5072d8d (trunk)
Author: Marcel Reutegger
Message: OAK-588: Run oak-jcr tests on mongomk

git-svn-id: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/jackrabbit/oak/trunk@1439441 13f79535-47bb-0310-9956-ffa450edef68

View the changeset: https://github.com/apache/jackrabbit-oak/compare/c69df6dda909...5072d8d41878

View the full build log and details: https://travis-ci.org/apache/jackrabbit-oak/builds/4430899

--

You can configure recipients for build notifications in your .travis.yml file. See http://bit.ly/lCybCJ

Re: [Errored] apache/jackrabbit-oak#496 (trunk - 5072d8d)

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Tue, Jan 29, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> wrote:
> I'm sorry, my bad. I assumed our CI builds don't have access to a MongoDB.

The Travis build does (that's why we have it in addition to the
buildbot one), but the build time is limited since it's running on
free and shared hardware. So in this case Travis automatically shut
down the VM when it didn't complete the test run soon enough.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

RE: [Errored] apache/jackrabbit-oak#496 (trunk - 5072d8d)

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
I'm sorry, my bad. I assumed our CI builds don't have access to a MongoDB.

I'll disable the failing and long-running tests again.

Regards
 Marcel