Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Daniel Morilha <dm...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/08 16:39:34 UTC

411 behavior

ATS is closing the connection instead of sending a proper 411 response. Is
that a known issue? btw I can't send messages into the IRC anymore. Thanks,
--
Daniel Morilha (dmorilha@gmail.com)

Re: 411 behavior

Posted by Daniel Morilha <dm...@gmail.com>.
We figured this was due the lack of body_factory assets. Once present we
were able to achieve the proper behavior. Thanks

--
Daniel Morilha (dmorilha@gmail.com)

Re: 411 behavior

Posted by Alan Carroll <so...@oath.com>.