Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by George varghese <ge...@hotmail.com> on 2005/09/08 04:53:31 UTC

StringFromFile function

Hi,

   Is there a way I can specify the file used in StringFromFlie() relative
to the jmx file location? Now its taking the relative path from JMeter
installation directory.

Any help appriciated.

Thanks,
George.

Re: StringFromFile function

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
How interesting that you would ask for this!  The answer is no, but I
have started doing things in exactly the way you suggest here for other
components that reference external files.  I will try to get to
StringFromFile to change it too, but I'm not sure exactly which release
it will make it to.

-Mike

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.
It is stored in the newish FileServer class that I've been using for
elements that reference files.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.