Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2017/01/16 14:51:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Make a 2.0.8 patch release

Hi All,

there have been some commits on the V2 repository which should result in a new 2.0.8 patch release.

Are there any objections? If not I would go ahead and create a release candidate.

Best Regards,
Christian

Re: [DISCUSS] Make a 2.0.8 patch release

Posted by mibo <mi...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

From my side +1 for building a new patch release.
As preparation I resolved/closed all my 2.0.8 related issues  ;o)

Best Regards, Michael