Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com> on 2003/05/01 15:48:23 UTC

Clazz question

Before I grab it and play - does Clazz allow for implementing new
runtime generated implementations of an interface that will then be
accessible via that interface? I have glanced at it but not spent much
time, and as time is sadly at a premium right now... i figured I would
ask before delving in more deeply.

-Brian McCallister

Re: Clazz question

Posted by Brian McCallister <mc...@forthillcompany.com>.
Ah, thanks for the heads up.

I suspect I may have to wind up working directly with the BCEL to do
this then =/ Know of any other projects which might do it?

One option I have considered, though fear, is to use BeanShell and
generate the implementation that way since it does really nice runtime
interface implementations. I am afraid to start guessing what will
happen when I want to serialize the class and send it over the network
though.

-Brian

Re: Clazz question

Posted by Dmitri Plotnikov <dp...@yahoo.com>.