Posted to user@syncope.apache.org by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org> on 2014/05/22 17:07:37 UTC

Java 8 support

Are there any plans for Java 8 support for the forseeable future? Currently
Syncope trunk does not build with Java 8.

Colm.

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh

Talend Community Coder
http://coders.talend.com

Re: Java 8 support

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@apache.org>.
Thanks Francesco! I just merged a fix for the failing test, so it looks
like we are good to go with JDK 8 support in 1.2.

Colm.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 4:27 PM, Francesco Chicchiriccò <ilgrosso@apache.org

--
Colm O hEigeartaigh