Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ozgurnevres <oz...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/11 12:28:02 UTC

REST API Configuration for Ignite.net

I previously opened a thread here:
http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/Configuration-using-spring-xml-log4j-error-td11872.html

But I think in that thread I made things complicated. My simpler question
is: how to configure REST API for Ignite.net?

By default, it uses 8080 port and I successfully tested it. But I couldn't
find a way to change the default configuration.

Thanks
Ozgur

Re: REST API Configuration for Ignite.net

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
You can combine app.config and Spring XML.

app.config:
    <igniteConfiguration
xmlns="http://ignite.apache.org/schema/dotnet/IgniteConfigurationSection"
                         springConfigUrl="my-spring-config.xml">
        <jvmOptions>
            <string>-Xms512m</string>
            <string>-Xmx702m</string>
            <string>-DOPT25</string>
        </jvmOptions>
    </igniteConfiguration>

Note that it points to my-spring-config.xml, which should contain
REST-specific settings in your case.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
Ignite.NET does not support such things in configuration natively,
but you can always configure them in Spring XML and use
IgniteConfiguration.SpringConfigUrl property to specify the path.

Ignite will load Spring XML first, then apply all non-default properties
from .NET IgniteConfiguration on top of it.