Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Matis Aniko <ma...@codespring.ro> on 2006/02/06 11:41:06 UTC

Localization tool

Hello!

I'm using turbine version 2.3.2 for my web application.
I'd like to keep my resource bundle outside the WEB-INF/classes directory,
but I couldn't find a solution for it.
So basically this works:

Localization.getString("egy/newsmodule_labels", new Locale("hu"), "egy")

And this doesn't:

Localization.getString("../conf/modules/newsmodule/newsmodule_labels", new
Locale("hu"), "egy")

Do you have any solutions or suggestions?

Aniko Matis

R: Localization tool

Posted by Damiano Zucconi <d....@isipc.it>.
Hi

You can always give your implementation of
org.apache.turbine.services.localization.LocalizationService to use instead
of org.apache.turbine.services.localization.TurbineLocalizationService.
In your implementation you can choice the best position for your bundle and
the best way to load it.

Damiano Zucconi