Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com> on 2011/03/22 13:42:55 UTC

Missing dtd file?

Hello!
I just encountered an error while using the torque maven plugin. The eror
was that it could not find the file
http://db.apache.org/torque/dtd/database_3_3.dtd

I noticed that such a file does not exist but one only named database.dtd
does, so I changed the location to that.
I have been using this plugin on at least a weekly basis for quite some time
now however without problems. Has this file previously existed but is now
moved?

/Ludwig

Re: Missing dtd file?

Posted by Ludwig Magnusson <lu...@itcatapult.com>.