Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by maithilish bhat <ma...@gmail.com> on 2012/10/13 09:02:38 UTC

Apache Ivy - Beginners Guide

One of the frequently asked question by *new Ivy users* is to suggest a
tutorial which can help them to understand Ivy in easy steps.

Understanding their frustration, as I too had struggled a lot with my first
Ivy enabled project, i have written *Apache Ivy - Beginners Guide* ( in PDF
format ) which explain simple steps required use Ivy in a live project.
This Step by Step guide helps beginners in understanding basic Ivy
concepts/tasks and use them straight away in their projects either through
Ant build or in Eclipse IDE.

Guide is available at
http://olmex.blogspot.in/2012/04/ivy-beginners-guide.html

Maithilish