Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Pedro Salazar <pe...@ptinovacao.pt> on 2004/04/15 19:47:42 UTC

JMX+Log4j+J2EE Application Server

Greetings,

I would like to build a MBean (JMX) where I can make a
configureAndWatch() for a specific log4j.xml somewhere, or just add a
method for reload() configuration. This should affect the configuration
for my applications.

JBOSS has something natively for that purpose but others applications
servers haven't none for log4j, such Weblogic server. So, I would like
to add one myself.

I would like to hear your opinions about the way of doing it and some
directions. I must have a dynamic verbosity  for log4j.

Any hints would be very appreciated.

Pedro Salazar
pedro-b-salazar_at_ptinovacao_dot_pt
PGP:0E129E31D803BC61