Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by ma...@wallis.ca on 2005/10/25 01:01:12 UTC

DebugView doesn't capture when using Remote Desktop

Hi,

I can use DebugView locally and it always works. However when I use Remote Desktop to some of our servers and try to run it, it doesn't seem to capture anything. I'm running it locally on the server I'm remoting into, but no luck. I do have debugging turned on in both the web.config and log4net.config files.

Has anyone used DebugView successfully on a remote server with log4net?

Thanks,
Simon.