Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com> on 2019/09/25 10:47:51 UTC

Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

Hello,

I have seen that,  in TomEE Plus 8.0.0, the BouncyCastle version embedded is still 1.61 whereas 1.62 and 1.63 have been released.

Any reason for that ?

Best Regards.

Re: Any reason to not follow BouncyCastle latest version ?

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
Done - I've updated this across 7.0.x and 7.1.x as well as TomEE 8. Thanks
for the JIRA.

Jon

Posted by COURTAULT Francois <fr...@thalesgroup.com>.
Hello Jonathan,