Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Cserge Miki <cs...@kikelet.sk> on 2002/09/16 14:41:08 UTC

Intake

Hi all,

I'm using turbine 2.2.b2, And I want to use form validation by intake... In
my turbineResour.properties I have following lines:

services.IntakeService.classname=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.TurbineI
ntakeService
tool.request.intake=org.apache.turbine.services.intake.IntakeTool
services.IntakeService.xml.path=WEB-INF/conf/intake.xml

my intake.xml - in WEB-INF/conf directory is attached.

When I try to load login page in my Internet explorer, I got the error
message (attachments - error_msg.txt).

When "services.IntakeService.xml.path=WEB-INF/conf/intake.xml" is commented
out, the error is not occurred. Can anybody help me? What is wrong?

miki

RE: Intake

Posted by V S Balaji <vs...@prodapt.com>.
Hi,

 I guess you missed to mention the location of your packages in turbine
resource properties file TurbineResources.properties,

module : org.intersoft.newapp.modules

property key : module.packages

search for the property key and insert your module and try out,

Think this will help

Balaji