Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Koen Segers <Ko...@scarlet.be> on 2005/02/21 23:59:58 UTC

different type of listeners?

Hi,

Few days ago I asked a question about a problem like the todo-list in the book
Tapestry in action.
I solved it. Now I want to add other functionality with different buttons.

removed the listener of the form in the .page (updateLesson)
added a jwcid to the submit in .html
added a component of type Submit for the new jwcid in .page
as listener I added the one I removed from the from in .page (updateLesson)

Still the same functionality, now it crashes though...

java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:
Index: 0, Size: 0
# java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:507)
# java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:324)
# website.EditLesson.updateLesson(EditLesson.java:109)
# sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Are there different types of listeners?
--

Koen Segers

<ko...@scarlet.be>
<http://eddyvite.dyndns.org>

Re: different type of listeners?

Posted by Kent Tong <ke...@cpttm.org.mo>.
Koen Segers <KoenSegers <at> scarlet.be> writes:

> Still the same functionality, now it crashes though...
>
> java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException:
> Index: 0, Size: 0
> # java.util.ArrayList.RangeCheck(ArrayList.java:507)
> # java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:324)
> # website.EditLesson.updateLesson(EditLesson.java:109)
> # sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

Check the line 109 in your EditLesson.java. It is trying
to access element 0 but the list is empty.