Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Keith and Teri Kwiatek <kw...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/13 23:50:04 UTC

Need assistance with configuring for AIX 5.2.

Hello,

What do I run configure with if I want to be able to run an svn repository
on a AIX box such that clients can use the URL svn+ssh to talk to the
server.....???

Thanks
Keith

Re: Need assistance with configuring for AIX 5.2.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.
On Mar 14, 2006, at 00:50, Keith and Teri Kwiatek wrote:

> What do I run configure with if I want to be able to run an svn
> repository on a AIX box such that clients can use the URL svn+ssh
> to talk to the server.....???

I don't believe you need any special configure options at all. svn
+ssh just requires your server to be running an ssh server, and for
the svnserve binary to exist, and it is built by default.