Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/19 02:59:27 UTC

[Axis2] Improvements to fault model

Hi All,
    I have been some considerable amount of improvements to get the SOAP
fault processing correct.
    Now the fault model seem to be almost complete, and works well with
the WS-Addressing interop tests with few problems here and there, which
I am looking into fixing.
    There has been numerous improvements to the addressing handler as well.

    However, these fixes to the fault model and addressing handler
causes the samples not to work as they used to.
    If you have the addressing module enabled in axis2.xml, then
addressing based samples would work, but not the others.
    If you remove addressing module from axis2.xml, non addressing
samples such as echo and math would work.

    There is a problem in the engaging and dis-engaging modules at the
moment and that causes the above problem. I am looking into fixing it.
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Improvements to fault model

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
Samisa Abeysinghe wrote:

> Hi All,
>    I have been some considerable amount of improvements to get the
> SOAP fault processing correct.
>    Now the fault model seem to be almost complete, and works well with
> the WS-Addressing interop tests with few problems here and there,
> which I am looking into fixing.
>    There has been numerous improvements to the addressing handler as
> well.
>
>    However, these fixes to the fault model and addressing handler
> causes the samples not to work as they used to.
>    If you have the addressing module enabled in axis2.xml, then
> addressing based samples would work, but not the others.
>    If you remove addressing module from axis2.xml, non addressing
> samples such as echo and math would work.

This is fixed now, now the addressing enabled and disabled cliets can
work simultaneously