Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/19 20:48:21 UTC

Running core unit tests fail unless I'm watching to click the "accept certificate" dialog

I'm running on osx, I see that there is an effort to get the cert into
firefox but for some reason on my machine this never works. Is there
something that others do to make this work? or do you just watch for the
dialog and click it through.

This is true when I run the tests via maven or from within intellij.
Josh

Re: Running core unit tests fail unless I'm watching to click the "accept certificate" dialog

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Great !

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so ... I recently upgraded to a new MacBook Pro and I
would have remembered any special step I had to take.

Check to see if you have more than one FireFox.app ... in earlier
versions of Selenium, you had to have FireFox.app in ~/Applications.

On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 12:10 PM, Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hmm.. I've tried this on two machines (albeit very similar machines).
> It won't allow me to permanently accept it. Is it possible that you
> manually imported the cert at some time in the past?
>
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Igor Drobiazko
> <ig...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I don't have to accept any certificates when running the tests with mvn
>> clean install.
>>
>> On Wed, Jan 19, 2011 at 8:48 PM, Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>> > I'm running on osx, I see that there is an effort to get the cert into
>> > firefox but for some reason on my machine this never works. Is there
>> > something that others do to make this work? or do you just watch for the
>> > dialog and click it through.
>> >
>> > This is true when I run the tests via maven or from within intellij.
>> > Josh
>> >

>> --
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Igor Drobiazko
>> http://tapestry5.de

Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: Running core unit tests fail unless I'm watching to click the "accept certificate" dialog

Posted by Josh Canfield <jo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,